Orphans' Court

Please be advised that as of September 1, 2016 our office will only accept the new Orphans' Court forms for filing.


Those forms may be found here.

The Orphans' Court is a specialized division of the Court of Common Pleas. The clerk of the Orphans' Court accepts marriage applications and issues marriage licenses. The clerk of the Orphans' Court also accepts filings for:
  • Adjudications of incapacity
  • Adoptions
  • Guardianship
  • Terminations of parental rights
Our office does not provide forms for Orphans' Court filings.